Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A typical Sunday for me

I like Sundays because I am busy during the week with work, and I have time to relax and do other things that I like. This is a typical Sunday for me:

I usually wake up later. If I am very lucky, I can sleep until 9:00 am. On other days, I need to wake up at 6:30 am. I wish that I could sleep later, but we have three small children, and they can be noisy!

After breakfast, I usually spend some time with the kids, help clean the house and take a shower. My wife often goes to church, sometimes with the children. I frequently stay at home and make lunch and listen to music.

After lunch, we sometimes go somewhere together, (shopping, the park) but we might stay at home and relax. Sometimes the children watch TV, or we read something together or play a game.

If I have time, I like to make an interesting dinner. I like Sundays because I have time to try new recipes. Last Sunday I made a moroccan chicken tagine with chickpeas and apricots. The kids loved it! (If you are interested, here is the video for the recipe that I used.)

No comments:

Post a Comment