Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something about me

A short introduction: I am an American English teacher here in Jesi, Italy. I work as a native-speaking assistant to Italian English teachers at three different high schools, and I have other part-time jobs too (Cambridge oral examiner, university instructor, private lessons, etc.).

Likes: People who say what they think without being rude. Good food, good "junk food".

Dislikes: Insincere people, biased TV news, going to the gym (I have never gone to the gym)

Hobbies: Cooking, playing guitar, playing congas, surfing the Internet

Favorite football team: San Francisco 49ers

Favorite food: Sushi, Spaghetti alla carbonara, tacos al pastor

Favorite music: Cuban, Brazilian, old country music, blues, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment